When AI Art Inspires Avatar Art

Soo… on the new virtual world we launched on September 4th of this year :
AI DREAMS IN ART , we had an illustrious virtual creator come and fall in love with our
AI art installation….especially our Gothic Gallery (Halloween is coming after all):)
Kimm Starr is also a resident on Kitely Virtual Worlds and she is a total master in the art of making Animesh. What is Animesh you ask?  Well, Animesh, in a virtual world is a way of letting objects use rigged mesh and animations just like our avatars can. This gives creators the ability to design objects that can move like avatars….all kinds of objects and Kim is one of the best I have seen!
Male_Goth_Couture_Model_ad3d9450-f963-443c-83b0-dd546fd72449
She chose him….
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-11 at 1.48.03 PM
and she chose her..
and created Animesh Avatars that move and in Goth Girl’s case, speak, without anyone controlling them. They are self contained (soulless  I say) avatars that can be used for staging scenes, on our worlds, used as extras in machinima, or just fun to have around..Like a robot you designed yourself:)
Post Guygothhot_007

Now, when you visit you can take home, not only the art displayed(free to copy) but also two amazing gifts inspired by these two AI portraits.
3girlgothhot_002

Goth Girl speaks in her Emo voice and is fascinating to listen to how misunderstood she feels she is:)  If you get tired of listening, you can turn her off:) Her facial and body gestures are so perfect for her image..
Kimm includes this explanation in each Animesh that we use on our gift box…zoom in:)
4girlgothhot_003

So, come visit and take a walk in our woods….

Woodsot_002 2

You never know who or what you might meet there…lurking in the branches and the shadows
and the darkness and ..and..hopefully they will all be in a good mood and happy to see you  Muahahaha
girlgothhot_009 2

Some…maybe not as much as others:)

Muahahaha

* Kimm Starr is owner of “Virtual Vignette Animesh” and it is available on the Kitely Market.

This entry was posted in My Virtual Worlds, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to When AI Art Inspires Avatar Art

I want to slip in as the first comment 🙂 to say how utterly amazing it’s been to see my random little “Goth Fashion Show” characters first get curated into a wonderful immersive experience by Karima, and then brought to life as 3D moving virtual world (umm..) robots or something. Utterly astounding, and also a reminder of how much talent we have in the worlds. I’m so happy to be a part of it!

• Oh I love this comment Dale..Yes, who knew when you started these AI Art creations that it would turn into all this?…and most likely more, because the response to our new world has been amazing. You gave me a tear just feeling the awe too..starting with a tiny idea and watching it grow and captivate and inspire others WOW!! It doesn’t get much better than this!! Thank you Dale…for..starting this whole magic act:):)

2. Karima, dear, this is unbelievable. Stunning, hon. I really don’t know what else to say.

3. Wow….That’s amazing..but just take your time..it brings us the possibility of totally immersive art.. and just that alone makes it worthwhile to try again, when you feel more confident..

4. Virtual Vignette says:

This is a lovely post. I am honored that you mentioned me. It is in my humble opinion that Animesh is one of the most underutilized assets available to us in virtual reality. I have made it my mission to bring it to light. I love collaborating with other artists and this was just so much fun! Thank You

• So nice to see your comment Kimm on my blog!! I am seeing the great advantages of using Animesh over NPC’s (something I have used for years on my worlds.) Your quality is so good and I have seen such a variety of what you produce…I think your mission is admirable and just as we think, it is truly wonderful to collaborate with other creative minds…So rewarding!! Thank you for such an unexpected gift!!

5. super duper duper cool! but how come the guy can’t speak? that hardly seems fair! 😀

6. wow stunning cool karima!!!💞

A beautiful artwork, Karima! Virtual world is so stunning and immersive. Well done 👍💐💖

8. Oh my goodness, this is so cool! Like a haunted gallery! I love how much your enthusiasm and playfulness is shining through, alongside all these lovely art pieces and cool avatars.

• Aww Thank you Joyce…yes you are right, I do feel playful with this exhibit…every time I walk in, I am chased by that black ghost with a jack-o-lantern face..he is programmed to go to his owner (me) as soon as I make an appearance…and I always forget…something about laughing in the scary parts which is so fun…We have hundreds of paintings…It keep growing weekly )

9. Joey says:

Oh my, how cool is that? Can’t wait to meet those two soon 🙂

Amazingly beautiful, Karima. One day, I will need to get some assistance, and learn how to enter this virtual world. I am very curious. Happy weekend, dear friend. 🌹🤗❤️

• I’m really happy to help Jeff and we could exchange WhatsApp or Skype or whatever can I could walk you though the process..It’s a lot easier that way.. Thank you so much for all your support in my virtual projects…Someday I hope you can walk through them with me.🌹🤗❤️

• Jeff Flesch says:

Oh, that would be wonderful. Do you have an email I can send you my WhatsApp number to? I’m also open to Skype. You’re most welcome, Karima. It’s my pleasure, always. I hope so too. 🌹🤗❤️

11. Hi Jeff, sorry I just saw your reply…Yes you can use karima.hoisan@gmail.com I like WhatsApp so sure, let’s exchange details..so we can set up a time to talk:)

12. marcdbaker says:

KARIMA ! JUST A LITTLE BIT SCARRY AND A BIT ON THE DARK SIDE !
    NOT THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON ! HOPEFULLY NOT YOUR DARK SIDE !
    The pictures are a bit SPOOKY !! I guess I am too old for the AI stuff.
    marc