I have been nominated by an amazing blogger for Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thank you Divine-Royalty for nominating me. I really appreciate it.
He has a wonderful, very active and motivating blog about everything from Relationships to Self-development and Success Strategy.
Please visit Divine-Royalty’s blog here: https://divineroyalty2.wordpress.com/
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Once nominated, a blogger is required to write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
Questions From Divine-Royalty are….
1. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging 10 years ago, in December of 2010
2. How did you feel when launching your site?
I felt skeptical. I was talked into it, by my virtual publicist. I asked, “what will I ever find to say, after my first post?” Now it’s 10 years later:)
3.What was your first post about?
My post announced my first published virtual poetry book of poetry that had just gone on sale, entitled, Digital Rabbit Hole.
4.Did you after some time change it? Why?
I really never changed my blogging format that concentrated on virtual stories, my live readings, videos I made, virtual worlds I created and my poetry.
5.How do you contribute through blogging to make the world a better place?
I would hope my blog is a source of knowledge about the possibilities of virtual worlds, and touching common human feelings and connecting with others all over the world through my poetry.
6.How do you find inspiration to write?
I have been been writing all my life since about 9 years old. I find inspiration in Everything! I find inspiration in Life and also daily in my virtual life. Art works inspire me and Music helps me tap into the poetry flow.
7.Who motivates you when you feel like quitting?
I have never felt I could quit. It is hard to just quit being what you have always been, in my case a poet. I have had periods of less activity blogging, but I have never felt like I wanted to quit.
8. How do you handle negative comments?
I guess I have been lucky to not have been bombarded by many negative comments. The few I have had, that I think were given to me sincerely, I looked at and tried to see my post from their eyes. Did they have a point?
9.Your favorite time spent?
That is an easy question for me, smiles. I am my happiest creating something: writing, composing music, making films or building 3D worlds, even preparing and delivering Live Poetry Readings Virtually.
10.Your favorite people to spent time with?
I love creative and intelligent people, who are deeply sensitive, compassionate and connect to all humanity. I love spending time in both the real world and the virtual world with people who are wise yet humble, generous and giving.
11.Your favorite place?
My favorite place in my real life is a room where I write, with big windows that look out into the trees and jungle with a feeding station for birds right on the window sill. In my virtual life, my favorite spot is my island, LINC Island, that I have slowly built and created over 12 years.
MY NOMINEES ARE…….
1. Puzzles Of The Soul (Nanette) https://puzzlesofthesoul.com/
2. Joel Abakah https://jplatform.wordpress.com/
3 . Lluís Bussé https://lluisbusse.wordpress.com
4. Dr. Prithvidev Kamboj https://kaahsh.com/
5. Angelilie https://voyage-onirique.com/
6. Frank Solanki https://franksolanki.com/
7. Tap ON (Tapan) https://tap.gold/
8. Natascha Randt https://aetherisavidi.wordpress.com/
9. Meteoedu https://seavecinatormentacom.wordpress.com/
10. Christian E. Castiblanco https://christiancasbaker.wordpress.com/blog/
11. Loveblossom (Zahra) https://chromelove5.wordpress.com
I have chosen these blogs that I always enjoy reading. All of them entertain, teach or just delight. It is up to you if you want to accept this award, but I want you to know how much I enjoy reading you.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCEPT:
1. What made you decide to start a blog?
2. Where is your favorite place to write and what time of the day?
3. If you could travel, tomorrow, to any country; where would you go and why?
4. Do you ever go back and read your posts from the past. How do you feel about them, years later?
5.Do you prefer city life or country quiet? In what ambiance do you feel most inspired? Why?
5, How old were you when you began to love, poetry, writing, painting, photography, your chosen art or blogging form?
6. Have you connected deeply with other bloggers through your blog? If yes, explain a little.
7. Has reading other blogs helped you personally in your life? If yes, give an example.
8. Are you more creative at night or in the day? Tell us a bit more about your choice.
9. How has the Covid lockdown affected your blogging? Do you blog more or less?
10. Do you love your work or is it just a job and a paycheck? If you don’t love it, in what field would you prefer working ? Why?
11. Do people in your home and close friends, support you in your passion for blogging? Explain a little.
I look forward to reading your answers and knowing a bit more about you. If you can’t accept this award nomination, just let me know. There is no obligation, but I want you all to know how much I enjoy reading you.
HAPPY BLOGGING! PEACE & INSPIRATION…