Klara Part Three by Dale Innis & Karima Hoisan

Drum Roll……….
Hi everybody,
announcing the arrival of Klara Part Three, hot off the YouTube presses.
This is the last part of The Klara Trilogy.
For those of you who have not seen Klara Part One or Klara Part Two, you can find them here: Klara Part One and Klara Part Two
Also, more information on my blog post with more details on the story Klara on WP
Please watch it, Fullscreen in 1080 HD and good sound.
It’s a relaxing 8 minute story and it ends here. Dale & I hope you will enjoy our efforts:)
If you did, likes and comments are much appreciated here or on YouTube.
Sit back and relax and watch Part Three, the end of the journey for our Klara:)
Enjoy!!

This entry was posted in Announcements, General Discussion, Machinima, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Klara Part Three by Dale Innis & Karima Hoisan

Ahhh, such a journey! Thank you so much for getting me to actually finish this story πŸ™‚ and then for making the third movie so promptly after I took months to do my part.

It has been so amazing to see my words and pictures form, and then become these lovely movies… as you always say, it feels like Klara’s story came through me, more than like it’s something I made. Or both, really. But what a journey!

• It was my pleasure, doesn’t really say it, Dale..it was my honor, my obsession, because I just loved what you had done in creating Klara and her journey. Ahh yes, real inspiration feels, just like you describe Dale, like Kahil Gibran says about our children…they come through us, but are not from us. I thank you for handing me this beautiful bunch of illustrated PDF slides and trusting me to tell your story in a YouTube Storybook form. As always such an easy delight to work with you. Although Klara is starting a new stage unknown to us, I feel this last Episode is both hopeful and a perfect ending. Thank you for bringing life to this wonderful character. It’s been just amazing working with you on this one!

2. Jan Folkert Bouman says:

Dale Innis’ trilogy Klara (1, 2 and 3) is enchanting, mysterious and brilliant because of the images and the text, with Karima Hoisan’s enchanting voice adding to it. It is full of universal religious references such as “the wide path” and “the gift”. One of my favorite verses is β€œThe gift passed from one to another / It was different for everyone / But it was always the same”. The playful and contemplative way in which Klara moves between past and future, carried by Karima’s voice. A million paths that she can take, making a million options (worlds) present themselves. A wonderful adventure to experience. Thank you Dale and Karima.

• Such a beautiful comment, Jan, and such a pleasure to see you on my blog. I love your analysis, your eye for details and that line you like best..is also one that I do too:) The use of AI Art is an art in itself,and Dale, after almost a year, has become a “Master Prompter” as they say, and yet, nothing looks exactly as you might wish it to, but that is also what lends a very surreal touch to these productions. Klara herself is also changing in each image, but on faith, we know it is still our protagonist… in every slide, in every episode. Thank you so much again Jan, for taking the time to watch and leave us this comment, both here and on YouTube. I am just thrilled you found our Klara, pleasing, thought provoking, and entertaining. πŸ™

• daleinnis says:

Thank you for the lovely comment, and I’m so glad you liked the story! I am seeing more things in it myself after reading your words. πŸ™‚ As I did after hearing Karima’s brilliant reading. Sometimes the author is the last to know, indeed!

3. Somehow, I like this one more than the previous two – I wonder if it’s because I’ve gotten into the storyline πŸ™‚

I like the ending and the cat turning into her mother… and that she would be a firefly ❀

~David

What a lovely presentation, Karima ! Full marks to Dale for graphics and to you for your voice! This is the third but the best part of the story. The ending is just superb. Kudos to both of you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ™

5. Grace says:

Wow I just love this, dear Karima!!! I’ll be going back and watching the other two when I get a chance to catch the full story but this specific part is so beautifully done. It was so delightful to watch and listen to, truly. I love β€œthe gift” and the lessons taught within that storyline. And all the graphics are insanely awesome! This was a fun way to start my morning, grateful for you two creative geniuses πŸ€πŸ€—

• Good morning Beauty, and so glad you began your day with our Klara. Dale is a genius with AI Art and his fabulous story-line. I put a lot of love into this project. I just adored it, the first time I saw his pdf version..I knew, we had to get it to “the big screen” haha and we have!… and have gotten such a warm and inspiring reception. Yes, please do, watch the other two when you have time. There is such a wonderful surreal feeling about Klara and her journey, but it seems that all agree, she finished it…in a good place. Big hugs and thank you so much for commenting, Grace!! Loved this comment❀️🌟❀️

• daleinnis says:

Wow, thank you! I feel like I’m only a conduit, and very lucky to be one. πŸ™‚ We watched all three in order yesterday, and I do admit it all came out pretty well. So glad you enjoy it!

• Grace says:

Most welcome, Dale! I’m a huge fan of your images and graphic design (always :)…and the way you inspire Karima! I’ll be watching them in order soon 😊😊, thanks for the masterpiece!

6. Hoyt says:

Dale and Karima,
    This magic and imaginary world you have created is wonderful! It has so many layers and can go so many directions. The story, the graphics and the telling are so well done! Thank you!

• Much love to you Hoyt and thank you for watching and leaving this beautiful comment. You have always inspired me and years later, you still are!! Thank you for being you and loving my or our projects.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

• daleinnis says:

Thanks so much! I’m honored to have Karima putting music and transitions, and her amazing reading skills, to the story. And convincing me I should continue to three parts. πŸ™‚ So glad you enjoyed it!

7. Joey says:

Wonderful 3rd part of a fantastic journey you took us on, Dale and Karima! I really like that Klara would be a firefly, and I loved the ending ❀
    You should put it in print πŸ™‚

• Aww thanks so much Joey and so pleased you enjoyed the 3rd part too:) Yes..I told Dale I welled up in tears at the ending, maybe because she was reunited with her lost mother. A printed book would be so lovely, but as you know hard to find a way to publish 42 full color slides…but I agree it would be a unique gift to explore cover to cover:) Big hugs and thank you alwaysπŸ™

• daleinnis says:

Thanks so much, that is great to hear! I have thought about putting it on paper, and I’ll probably make it available as a PDF or something, but it won’t be nearly as effective without Karima’s narration and videography. (The firefly line is a favorite of mine also!)

Reblogged this on Dale Innis’s Weblog and commented:
    The Klara Trilogy is done! After months of my struggling to finish the story and images, my collaborator created the third video from it, with amazing narration and music and transitions, in like a day. πŸ™‚ Enjoy!

9. Pingback: The Klara Trilogy is done! | ceoln

10. DzinWiz Babii says:

An imaginative embrace… that’s how I feel when I have the ‘gift’ of witnessing these productions. I absolutely love the illustrations and the haunting intrigue buried within the storyline that when voiced and the lines simultaneously read is a triple dose of immersion in the fantasy world – a kind of welcomed escapism! It’s truly beautiful to witness the collaborative results that mesh both your minds into unique creations. Bravo, my dears!

• Awww Sis what a gorgeous comment! You make us feel so happy we actually did this project..Your voice is the voice of inspiration and “Let’s do something else…” in the future:) Yes I became so immersed myself reading Dale’s perfect lines, not one word added or wasted and those dreamlike images..to carry me even deeper. I was in an almost transcendental place, with the music and reading out loud he’s well chosen words, I loved working on this..Dale out did himself in his own brand of creativity!! Proud to be a part of this!! Love you Sis!!

11. Grace says:

I just watched Parts 1 and 2…can I just say – MASTERPIECES!!!! It is so soothing, gentle and relaxing to watch. It has this slightly mysterious and mystical glow to it that makes the viewer reflect and deeply listen. β€œCity made of mist” really stood out to me, that line kind of captures the essence of this story in the imaginative yet deep feeling. I have to say it is such a fun journey to go on! You and Dale both have such creative gifts, keep on shining you two!! Thank you for these lovely cinematic experiences πŸ€πŸ€—

• Awww thank you Grace for watching the other two and now hopefully, #3 feels like a good satisfying ending:) Dale’s images are so other-wordly and for me, he chose just perfect caption..not too much, not too little. I just added some bells and whistles, but Dale can take all the credit for such an unusual and beautiful tale:) Thanks so much for loving Klara…she is a special one:)

12. calmkate says:

amazing creativity all round! Real happiness and kindness is in our heart/minds and Klara’s journey opens this … with tales of insights, collapsing of time, humbleness … sheer magic, thanks to both of you! The real journey is within, I am smiling πŸ™‚

• Such a beautiful summary Kate..I just love it. Klara became a very real character for us both while we were putting this together. I think her sentiments are very good and I would live in a world…that she had created..Governed by an illuminating firefly:) Perfect!! I bet you might reside there too:):)

• calmkate says:

I already do, but nothing illuminating about me yet … I’m more like a dragonfly flitting about hugging all who need a hug, including those insecure miserable sods who make life so tough πŸ™‚

• daleinnis says:

Thanks so much for this comment! It’s so good to hear how much you saw in it… the real journey is within, indeed!